Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Frustrated at Aero prices increases

phario

New in Town
I know this is just yelling into the wind but I can’t help it.

I think a few years ago I was eyeing the Hooch Hauler with I think around £750 base price. So I started saving my money.

Looked now and it’s £930.

It’s just…frustrating. Salaries are stagnant. Living costs are increasingly unaffordable.

And with every passing day it seems that prices cannot hold still and these jackets move further and further away from being obtainable.

zebedee

One Too Many
Buying used is the best option. Lower prices offered by SB, but folks have gripes. If you're shelling out close to 1k gbp and you're willing to throw caution to the wind, Thedi will make you something top-notch for 30-50% more.

Given the quality and the decades you get out of an Aero, their prices aren't that high, but price comparisons over time are always painful.

58panheadfan

One Too Many

I think a few years ago I was eyeing the Hooch Hauler with I think around £750 base price. So I started saving my money.

It’s just…frustrating. Salaries are stagnant. Living costs are increasingly unaffordable.

And with every passing day it seems that prices cannot hold still and these jackets move further and further away from being obtainable.
Aero uses two different price points: UK and Outside UK you have to choose from:

Hooch Hauler UK Price £930 and Outside UK Price £775

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aero uses two different price points: UK and Outside UK you have to choose from:

Hooch Hauler UK Price £930 and Outside UK Price £775
Unfortunately, this is only interesting for countries that do not charge customs duty and VAT on imports. The 20% VAT that Aero deducts when it goes outside the UK is added back on for me. Plus sometimes customs and handling fee DHL. This brings me back to at least the UK price.

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars

In the top right corner of website you select your country , either UK which includes UK VAT or ROW where UK tax is removed, imagine you have selected UK showing higher price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda