Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

blm14

A-List Customer
really nice kerr

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).png

jchance

One of the Regulars

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
I just pulled the trigger on this. I like almost everything about it (the only complaint is no hanging loop). I’m also concerned about the stitching but for 95 USD it was worth the gamble.

From reports on TFL about Kerr and Natal jackets (not the same company, but so similar that Kerr has actually been accused of simply rebranding Natal jackets) this could be very good quality.

Thanks for posting, it would have passed me by.

blm14

A-List Customer
I just pulled the trigger on this. I like almost everything about it (the only complaint is no hanging loop). I’m also concerned about the stitching but for 95 USD it was worth the gamble.

From reports on TFL about Kerr and Natal jackets (not the same company, but so similar that Kerr has actually been accused of simply rebranding Natal jackets) this could be very good quality.

Thanks for posting, it would have passed me by.
no problem. It looked amazing and I totally would have gotten it if it were a little bigger. Let us know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany