Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

eBay- no more era/decade categories

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Today eBay consolidated all their vintage categories into one mega-category vintage clearinghouse, unsearchable in any useful way (unless you feel like sorting through thousands of jackets hoping you might happen across something you're actually looking for by sheer luck). Go take a look.

eBay's support number is: 1 (866) 540-3229 (866) 487-3229

Maybe if they get enough feedback from buyers and sellers they'll make some changes so that things are findable again.

willyto

One Too Many
This is very very bad for everyone. Most of the stuff will go unnoticed now...I had troubles this evening searching for 1920-1940s clothing and shoes.

In the UK version it seems that the categories are still working somehow or at least you can filter by decade.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Well I am going to call them and add my voice to be heard. They should have left it all alone. How can anyone really find anything if it is not going to be specific?

Fastuni

Call Me a Cab
It is now identical to the British ebay.
No categories, but you can still filter it by decade (if the attribute has been added by the seller).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari