Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Last month it was a JBS 7XCB and this month a 50s Twenty-Five... both grail hats for me.

The age is difficult for my newbie knowledge: the liner opens to the back instead of the side and it has a plastic tip which makes me think mid fifties.... but with stars on both sweat and liner?

IMG_0499.jpeg

IMG_0500.jpeg

The liner needs some cleaning but other than that it looks pretty good.
IMG_0501.jpeg

CRH

Call Me a Cab

RickP

Familiar Face
Ran across a pair of almost new Stetson Sovereign Temples (Caribou and Sage) on ebay from the same seller today. Ive been looking to address a serious lack of light to medium grey hats on the wall, and had serious trouble trying to pick between the two. Ended up buying the Sage.... and then the seller mentioned that they came from the same old guy and they ought to stay together... made me a Godfather offer! ( one that I couldnt refuse lol). I already have a Mink Sovereign Stetson that Im rather fond of so they just HAD to come home to my place. Thinking they may be the perfect candidates to do some ribbon binding on the brim (just so I have the only bound brim Temples in my little town). Guess Im going to have to add another couple of hat hangers to the walls lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff