Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

And this is desirable because?

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Vintage, wide-brimmed, and best of all, size 7 3/8, pretty rare. I'm not surprised it has several bids. In my quest for 7 3/8 hats on eBay, I've often considered bidding on lousy hats, just because they fit!

Brad

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Hummmm

I remember a most Beautiful Dobbs in the most beatuiful color...soft butterscotch color ..and a nice brown ribbon. It was UNWORN. But the little moths had dinner over and over again years ago. Do you remembe that hat? I cried. So this hat is someone who just wants to sell it, as is.

Andykev said:
I remember a most Beautiful Dobbs in the most beatuiful color...soft butterscotch color ..and a nice brown ribbon. It was UNWORN. But the little moths had dinner over and over again years ago. Do you remembe that hat? I cried. So this hat is someone who just wants to sell it, as is.

That hat came with another gray one so I was stuck with it. :cry:
Actually, I wore it for hours in the driving rain and got it pretty wet. It looks pretty good now---especially after I pounced it and made a few repairs. :p

Regards to all,

J

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
I have about 5 different hats I wear for work. Most of them have some imperfection in the felt but they pass the 30/30 rule so I don't care.

Oh, and for those that don't know what the 30/30 rule is,------- if you are 30 feet away going 30 miles an hour you will never know the difference.

fedoralover

binkmeisterRick

A-List Customer
Heck, if you wanted a vintage "bum" look, then the hat would be perfect! Heck, I have a couple beat up hats that I wear around from time to time because they're comfortable or I'm working in the yard or something. So even a mothy hat has a place. Sure, it's not the highest place, but it has a place and still deserves someone who will wear it. It's the Island if Mistfit Hats! :p

bink

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoEllis