Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A new chapter in my life

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
the future is bright Jeff
I appreciate the help you have given me during your time at DelMonico
it was a pleasure

the new opportunity sounds fantastic
I hope you will remember your old friends on the lounge when you hit the big time :p

maybe come throw us a bone

boze

One of the Regulars
  • Well once again it has been quite a long time since I have posted to this thread. A lot as gone on since my last post. First since my last post I have gone back to college and will finish my BS the spring. I have to tell ya college has been the best 35 years of my life. Also come January I will be leaving DelMonico Hatters. This has been a great job and I am very grateful to Mr. DelMonico for giving me the chance work and learn from him. I have also enjoyed working with the members on the lounge that come into the shop and call or just email me about hats. So come January I will be setting up shop in Florida as the New Dress Hat Sales Representative for Stetson and Dobbs (Hatco) for the States of Florida, Georgia and Alabama. I have worn Hatco hats since High School and have been in sales of some sort most of my life. To be able to sell a product that I have used for so long is a real treat that I am looking forward to. So I am following Matt from the lounge to Hatco great times are coming.

• Jeff
Best of luck, Jeff!

barrowjh

One Too Many
Awesome! Selling hats in that part of the southeast will be a challenge, because it is difficult to wear fur felts year round in the humidity. I look forward to seeing some stock Hatco production of semi-calado panamas!

shrek

Familiar Face
Good to hear your success . what a wonderful story especially raising your family. I was a single father and raised my son. So I likedthe fact that you get a special bond .

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
I think Florida has a couple of decent hat stores. I heard you were a good salesman. Its hard to find people who enjoy long work hours and who like selling hats!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183