Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1937-38 Burton's Autumn-Winter Catalogue - "Celerated Clothes"

Another Montague Burton catalogue, this one from the Autumn/Winter season 1937-38 - "Celebrated Clothes" - so overcoats and heavy suits etc. I scanned a few pages to give a taste of the catalogue. These are very rare catalogues!

£25 for this. Shipping will be extra but should be cheap and to be determined by destination. PM with interest.

burton-autumn-winter-1937-38-fc.jpg

burton-autumn-winter-1937-38-bc.jpg

burton-autumn-winter-1937-38-pg3.jpg

burton-autumn-winter-1937-38-pg10.jpg

Last edited:

1940sFreddie

Familiar Face
Hi Baron yeah I would be interested are they all burtons ones. I have a few my self would love to know which ones you have! How does the private message work I can't seem to find it? Would be easier to talk via that? Freddie

It will be, yes. You need to get more posts - I think 15 - in order to send/receive Private Messages. I'm sure you'll get there pretty quickly.

Just send me a PM when you do.

I have many, not all Burton's. The Burton's ones I have are:

Tasteful Tailoring: Spring and Summer 1929
Super rare 30th Anniversary Sale mailshot leaflet (this should be 1933, I think?)
Celebrated Clothes: Autumn-Winter 1937-1938
Tailoring of Taste: Spring-Summer 1939

1940sFreddie

Familiar Face
Ok cheers Baron will start racking up my posts. When I get chance I will add some more pics of suits in my collection. Freddie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland