Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS: Iron Heart IHJ-35 Black Horsehide Cafe Racer - Medium 38 (WTB/WTT for a size large/40)

socialsculptures

Familiar Face
Up for sale is this beautiful Iron Heart IHJ-35 (official product name is IHJ-35-BLK) cafe racer in black horsehide.

I'm listing it on the platforms for $1,100, but I will do $1,000 on FL. Here is a linked to the Grailed listing with all pictures/measurements: https://www.grailed.com/listings/69...-35-leather-jacket-cafe-racer-black-medium-38

Iron Heart IHJ-35 Edits-1.jpg

Iron Heart IHJ-35 Edits-2 LR.jpg

Iron Heart IHJ-35 Edits-3 LR.jpg

Iron Heart IHJ-35 Edits-6.jpg

You can find all of the detailed specs online, but you probably already know what you are looking for if you are on this listing! This jacket is of an insanely high level of construction and quality and features some of the nicest horsehide that I have ever experienced.

I am only selling because I’d like a size up to layer thick sweaters underneath. I'm open to trading or purchasing a 40/large if anyone has one.

Amazing details such as the super strong YKK double zipper, back swing extension for ease of movement, collar snap, side zippers for adjusting the tightness of the hem, and super useful interior/chest pockets.

I only wore the jacket about 10 times to get a feel for the sizing. In overall excellent condition with only minimal signs of wear that would be expected with normal use.

Some rolls starting in the arms, a few light marks here and there, overall some light softening of the thick horsehide (still has a lot to go, so you’ll get to enjoy the break in process), a tiny bit of the teacore showing along the zipper and other areas of frequent contact, but again nothing that wouldn’t be expected with 10 or so wears.

Honestly, these wears are inconsequential since this jacket will amass thousands of wear in its lifetime and look even more incredible with each one!

NOTE: I had the sleeves professionally altered since these sleeves on these are comically long - even when your arms are outstretched. The new measurement, as pictured, is much more in line with what a 38 typically is in terms of sleeve length. The job is very professional, and has just a few double stitches/tighter stitches where the machine went over the super thick overlap section.

I have all of the original zipper leather pulls that I will include in a ziplock bag - these are super easy to put on, but I prefer the look of the jacket without them.

Fits like a true 38. Tagged a medium.

MEASUREMENTS ARE PICTURED - please note how each measurement was taken, please know your sizing prior to purchasing as all sales are final.

Happy to answer any questions - I'm also open to bundling with the other items I'm selling.

Disclaimer: CONUS only - sold as is - all sales final. ONLY the jacket is for sale as pictured and described.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbkmusic