Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Borsalino hat; 7 1/2 or 7 3/8 Stingy Brim

Air Wing Marine

One of the Regulars
Looking for a pre-owned Borsalino hat; size 7 1/2 or 7 3/8 with a brim 2 1/4 inches or less. Prefer light gray, beige, camel or brown. Under $100

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Through FL or external source? Here's a furry one listed on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/635810362/wonderful-70s-borsalino-serikon-qualita

Not sure if you're looking for older vintage or something newer. I would suspect that like most members on here, unless you're getting a new custom-made piece your preference would be older vintage.

I also will be the first to admit that I have no experience with owning a Borsalino, so I defer to the many experts that are members here that could provide a better assessment of the hat linked above. If you search the threads you will find some content on the Serikon.

Just trying to help a fellow member out with what limited assistance I may provide. Best wishes on finding your next hat!

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way connected to this listing, have never purchased from this seller, nor responsible for this item should you choose to purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust