Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Aeroleather Sheene 42/44

dadgad

New in Town
Hi everybody

I'm looking for an Aeroleather Sheene jacket in size 42 or 44, preferably not in black.
I can offer a trade with an original G1 Foster 7823A size 42, in great and wearable condition.
I'm located in Milan, Italy.
It would be great if you could provide the exact measurements of the jacket.

Let me know!
GL

dadgad

New in Town
The jacket has arrived and it's perfect. The new Horween leather is impressive, both soft and compact at the same time, and also very comfortable.

I'm very happy with it.

GL

Attachments

• IMG_5473.jpg
    IMG_5473.jpg
    617.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5492.jpg
    IMG_5492.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 59

Eric G

New in Town
That looks great! I almost bought the first Pinnacle prototype from Aero when it was first announced. I wasn’t sure about the size so I waited and then someone beat me to it. Congrats on the new jacket!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
The jacket has arrived and it's perfect. The new Horween leather is impressive, both soft and compact at the same time, and also very comfortable.

I'm very happy with it.

GL
Excellent! That fit is spot-on, and you indeed seem to really enjoy it!

How does Pinnacle feel? Does it feel similar or different from Horween CXL? (If you have any of that)

I believe this is one of the first I have seen of this leather, but I do think there is a dedicated thread for Pinnacle as well.

Enjoy breaking this in - making it yours. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads