Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Aero Highwayman size 40

oceanman157

New in Town
Hello all, just wondering if anyone is looking to sell a size 40 Highwayman in brown. Chromexcel preferred but not exclusively.

Buick

Familiar Face
You’ve probably done the research already, but is it definitely a 40 that you need? I’ve got a 42 inch chest and have two Aero Highwayman jackets and both are labelled as 38s. They both vary in size as well, having been made for different customers then bought second hand. It may serve you well to specify the dimensions you want in a jacket (chest size, sleeve length etc) given how much they vary. Hope that helps.

oceanman157

New in Town
You’ve probably done the research already, but is it definitely a 40 that you need? I’ve got a 42 inch chest and have two Aero Highwayman jackets and both are labelled as 38s. They both vary in size as well, having been made for different customers then bought second hand. It may serve you well to specify the dimensions you want in a jacket (chest size, sleeve length etc) given how much they vary. Hope that helps.
Yeah, it seems like sizing on the HWM is pretty tricky, but based on what I've learned here at the lounge (and been told by Holly at Aero) I think 40 is the right size. But I would definitely double-check the dimensions in the event of a purchase. Thanks for the heads up!

dinhnguyen57

Familiar Face
ad says: $390

Purchased new in Japan around 30 years ago and stored in clean.Good condition with no damages. $120 professional cleaning had done a year ago. Cash only Pickup only San Mateo (California)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads