Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Nathan Dodge

One Too Many
Last night we watched two "themed" episodes of the Granada Sherlock Holmes series: The Naval Treaty and The Second Stain. Tonight it will be The Bruce-Partington Plans. BTW, in The Naval Treaty, Jeremy Brett wears a fantastic summer suit.

DNO

One Too Many
I've been reading E. B. Sledge's With the Old Breed, so I broke out the DVDs and watched The Pacific again. I didn't much like the series first time through but I found it much, much better this time.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I need to get back into Dark Shadows. Had to cancel our trip to NY to the festival this past weekend...
I'm watching an episode of Hee-Haw from 1972 tonight.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
It is a classic for the suspend disbelief episodes.
Fine quotes from the inner planet women:
You are not Morg, you are not I-Morg!
Brain and Brian! What is brain? Brain is controlller!

What's funny is that hubby and I recognized the gal playing the leader of the inner planet women - she had a recurring role on Hogan's Heroes. Can you tell we don't have cable? lol

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
More classic Star Trek - The Paradise Syndrome, The Enterprise Incident, and The Tholian Web.

Ok, ok, and my daughter and I HAD to watch "Spock's Brain" again. :p

RichardH

One of the Regulars
Last show I watched was Wile E Coyote & Roadrunner show, it's my all time favorite cartoon.
[video=youtube;QXvYRY0uIkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXvYRY0uIkc[/video]
That scene with the catapult is the funniest one ever!

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Prom 59: Hooray for Hollywood - Superb stuff - audience and performers alike seemed to be having a whale of a time and the finale of There's No Business Like Showbusiness finished the evening off wonderfully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82