Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

It comes on here in 10 min..so perhaps you won't miss it..!! I've been watching the lead up.
FOX1 is also advertising The Ultimate Fighter back on FOX1 for next Wednesday. Don't know what's up with that. [huh]
HD

Fortunately, you were correct! I just watched Al Iaquinta decision Kevin Lee. The Main Card with Faber, Aldo, Trujillo, Barao, Mir, Overeem, Lamas, and Varner looks to be a great one. I'll just have to follow it online. Here's to hoping Faber captures a Championship Belt tonight!
:D

Me too. It'll be a tough fight for Faber with those vicious kicks...but I predict it will most likely go five rounds.
No chance for Mir. Too hard to get a takedown with Overeem.
HD

And then there is dealing with Overeem's knees and striking abilities, but then there is also his suspect cardio. He dropped a massive amount of weight to deal with that so who knows.

Boy was I wrong about the Faber fight TOE...!!
HD

Yeah, but from what I heard, Herb Dean stopped it way too early. Faber gave Dean the thumbs up but dean was watching Barao instead. Who knows how long it would have lasted, but it would have been nice to see it end without controversy. Barao is too much like a clone of Aldo, beastly dangerous.

Nobert

Practically Family
Sherlock, season 3 episode 3. Jumped the shark. Once again, Steven Moffat proves his talent for coming up with something great, setting it in motion and them ham-fistedly ruining it by driving it into the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken