Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Bennarion

One Too Many
A lot of work needs to be done with this jacket. I don't know if I can handle it or not)
IMG_20240825_194954.jpg

Once again you've proven that the man makes the jacket; not the other way around:)
That’s a nice compliment and I appreciate it! I truth, while the overall design is a little bonkers (I think in a good way) it’s not too far removed from my Aero. Both jackets have the same feel. But the Lakeland pushes it to the max. I still need a bottom button for this thing:
IMG_1979.jpeg

I think I am at the most content I’ve ever been with my small stable.

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
That hide is really nice. Where are you hanging it? Looks interesting.
Those jeans remind me of my Aero FQHH jeans I got from them back in the early 2000's. Due to time and an 30 extra pounds, I haven't worn them in over 12 years. To bad as they were like wearing a pair of very tall boots that fasten around the waist. The hides are super grainy and thick which is maybe why the were so stiff. Yours, on the other hand look great and I would venture to say they are worn when the mood strikes. Thanks for your most artfully presented jeans.

Last edited:

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
That’s a nice compliment and I appreciate it! I truth, while the overall design is a little bonkers (I think in a good way) it’s not too far removed from my Aero. Both jackets have the same feel. But the Lakeland pushes it to the max. I still need a bottom button for this thing:
View attachment 642620
I think I am at the most content I’ve ever been with my small stable.
That Aero is perfection. I've noticed the same thing with a smaller collection; I have the time to "live" in a jacket more now and I can appreciate the subtleties easily. Also with the bigger collection I never really broke anything in

That Aero is perfection. I've noticed the same thing with a smaller collection; I have the time to "live" in a jacket more now and I can appreciate the subtleties easily. Also with the bigger collection I never really broke anything in

It’s also easier to pick a jacket to wear. When my collection was very large it was a PIA sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust