Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Cskarev

New in Town
Rainbow Country Hercules in seal brown
J50A9692.jpeg
J50A9737.jpeg

mumpy

A-List Customer
Such a sweet jacket! I regret selling mine and have been waiting for another to pop up for sale somewhere. I just don’t have the patience for a custom order from Lewis. Looks great on you!
Thanks man! Got this one second hand but actually it was brand new, probably a custom order that couldn't be returned. It is one size too large for me but perfect for layering. Probably sheep (veg tan? not sure they do other types of sheep). Super comfortable. Has been soaked in rain multiple times here in the UK. Feels great wearing it on the body because of how soft it is.

Cskarev

New in Town
@58panheadfan thanks, man! And you have been true inspiration for choosing the right brands and sizes for my (relatively small) collection of leather jackets.

If I have to choose again between the two colours of the RC Hercules I will take…both again. :) They are just so good in quality and the fit is excellent in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1