Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

IMG_6419.jpeg

Roobins of Cordell Ga

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Just a quick note to say hello from Asia. I moved to a new guest house yesterday and was hoping the wifi would give me access to photos on TFL. Alas, no. I can see text but I don’t see any photos. Not sure if it’s the internet or just the way TFL is acting over here, but I guess I’ll have to try again at another spot.

Maybe I can upload a few photos even if I can’t see them. Here is the other hat I brought with me (besides the FED IV) - a Stetson 100% silk cap. And a typical Indian meal over here - the Indian food in Malaysia is actually better than in India. Plus a few shots from around Melaka.

See you around friends.

View attachment 630458
View attachment 630459
View attachment 630460
View attachment 630461
View attachment 630462
View attachment 630463
Good to see you safe and sound, Nathan.

What with the hat, cap, food, and scenery, I'm well jel already :)

Just a quick note to say hello from Asia. I moved to a new guest house yesterday and was hoping the wifi would give me access to photos on TFL. Alas, no. I can see text but I don’t see any photos. Not sure if it’s the internet or just the way TFL is acting over here, but I guess I’ll have to try again at another spot.

Maybe I can upload a few photos even if I can’t see them. Here is the other hat I brought with me (besides the FED IV) - a Stetson 100% silk cap. And a typical Indian meal over here - the Indian food in Malaysia is actually better than in India. Plus a few shots from around Melaka.

See you around friends.

View attachment 630458
View attachment 630459
View attachment 630460
View attachment 630461
View attachment 630462
View attachment 630463
Glad all is going well… internet aside

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member