Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Hat-Penman LC.jpg

Penman LC today.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
one of the most beautiful color combos I have ever seen

this hat actually heavily inspired my color choices for the new Gannon I ordered ... even though the colors of my Gannon are not those colors at all ... the contrast and ribbon color really touched me and I wanted to get something that gave off that type of vibe

here is what my Gannon will look like

Gannon.jpg
That is one of the nicest comments that anyone has ever made about one of my hats. Thanks, Anthony.

That Gannon looks like it is going to be extraordinary. I can't wait to see it in action.

Be well.
Matt

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
one of the most beautiful color combos I have ever seen

this hat actually heavily inspired my color choices for the new Gannon I ordered ... even though the colors of my Gannon are not those colors at all ... the contrast and ribbon color really touched me and I wanted to get something that gave off that type of vibe

here is what my Gannon will look like

Gannon.jpg
Oh yeah!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon. It has turned out to be a warm 20'F afternoon. This morning I started in a cap and switched to a vtg. Stetson Whippet (gray with contrasting ribbon).

i-LCdZbfq-M.jpg

i-kcmvvzT-M.jpg

i-SRwHv8f-M.jpg

My auto backseat is full. Todays cap/hat join the fray. A 7X CB vtg Stetson, vtg. Stetson Scoop and a vtg. Stetson Whippet. I got to employ the vehicle backseat this evening.

i-SbBCSPM-M.jpg

Thanks, Eric -

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Good afternoon. It has turned out to be a warm 20'F afternoon. This morning I started in a cap and switched to a vtg. Stetson Whippet (gray with contrasting ribbon).

i-LCdZbfq-M.jpg

i-kcmvvzT-M.jpg

i-SRwHv8f-M.jpg

My auto backseat is full. Todays cap/hat join the fray. A 7X CB vtg Stetson, vtg. Stetson Scoop and a vtg. Stetson Whippet. I got to employ the vehicle backseat this evening.

i-SbBCSPM-M.jpg

Thanks, Eric -
Eric, that is one heck of a lineup you have there in your back seat! Great hats all of them!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

i-LCdZbfq-M.jpg

i-kcmvvzT-M.jpg

i-SRwHv8f-M.jpg

i-SbBCSPM-M.jpg

Thanks, Eric -
Lock your doors Eric...

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

i-LCdZbfq-M.jpg

i-kcmvvzT-M.jpg

i-SRwHv8f-M.jpg

i-SbBCSPM-M.jpg

Thanks, Eric -

Eric your hat rack is breathtaking and inspiring
your perspective is refreshing an most likely more helpful than you realize
thank you for your contributions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member