Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Peters bros again
b03d3d913610a6f84d17f26375ec9876.jpg
bac31a70ad5bee17b573d522beb608c4.jpg
ae424318953003e9787f336356b1aef8.jpg
427ba8ec5ec1687f4d5bca592788c79b.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
LOL. When I see a "pair of Smiths" I'm seeing a double holster rig with a couple of nice S&W 29's thrown in!

Like "Elliot Ness" ? I think I'd want 357 mag. , or Dirty Harry's . Haha ! I never thought about a double shoulder rig ! Feds' Funnies .

Thanks Michael! You do need to get your homburg on pretty soon.

I like the overalls and suit coat look. We have a thread for that. :)

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/bib-overalls-and-suit-jackets.48038/

Big Mac is still a Penney's sub-brand. These are on sale!

http://www.jcpenney.com/big-mac-ove...ens-scrubs-workwear/N-bwo3yD1npkbwZvyZ1z0pdlw

Thanks Bob ! Seems like you get Over-Alls like 2 sizes or so bigger , I think . Is that right ? Its been awhile . I'm sure my old Over-Alls would be spray on now . :eek:

Kuki

One of the Regulars
Great news in case I didn't mention it, our hat event reached the crowdfunding goal, but I've been busy and could not spoil myself by checking out your fine hats. We did a fun photoshoot yesterday to promote the event, this is one of the pics. Fur felt from tonak, blocked on a self made cork felt with hand made glass drops (glass drops made by a UK artist).
eaad3ec06cad61bfcbc4f58d7e1ca473.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40Cal

One Too Many
@moontheloon and @40Cal,

Abbot Kinney. Oh my god. That's one of my favorite streets. It used to be so funky in the 70's and 80's (is my age showing). Then it became hip and lost some of its charm. It was the first place I enjoyed a vintage lid. Those places are long gone now.

And Catalina Island. I used to SCUBA off that island all the time in my youth. I had a friend who owned a house on the island. I can't tell you how much I miss it.
I've camped a few times on the back side of Catalina. Woke up with our tent surrounded by buffalo! Great place to scuba dive MB.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
That's the one was thinking! Love the ribbon treatment on that one. Congrats Anthony
thank you sir ... very much looking forward to it

I'd love to bring a hat when I come out there and have you crease it ... kind of like a friend paining a picture for you

I see it as kind of an honor to wear a hat creased by someone who's creases you admire

40Cal

One Too Many
thank you sir ... very much looking forward to it

I'd love to bring a hat when I come out there and have you crease it ... kind of like a friend paining a picture for you

I see it as kind of an honor to wear a hat creased by someone who's creases you admire
You sir are the master of fedora creases! Mine pale in comparison . Sounds like fun though! I'd give it a shot.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Great news in case I didn't mention it, our hat event reached the crowdfunding goal, but I've been busy and could not spoil myself by checking out your fine hats. We did a fun photoshoot yesterday to promote the event, this is one of the pics. Fur felt from tonak, blocked on a self made cork felt with hand made glass drops (glass drops made by a UK artist).

Cool... Unbeatable !! Great hat Kuki

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

That is a very cool hat Cristina. It goes perfectly with that top too.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82