Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearl of the Baskervilles and I were downtown for the Parade of Lights that kicks off the holiday season here. Wore my Resistol Stagecoach.

bdf0c21ab14fe86f651adf06dcfdb1b0.jpg

Cheers!
David
Spectacular!

EstherWeis

Vendor
Do I spy lipstick? On Sunday? [emoji14]

Honey, if I'd taken the time to put on lipstick I'd do something about them puffy eyes first ;)
Chapstick is needed. Since I have given up nail biting it would seem that lip biting is the next thing.

Excuse my weird expression. My dad is drilling holes all over the place.

9c6e3eaaa7ef69baaf085a857623ea67.jpg

Last edited:

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Honey, if I'd taken the time to put on lipstick I'd do something about them puffy eyes first ;)
Chapstick is needed. Since I have given up nail biting it would seem that lip biting is the next thing.

The way the ribbon works with the blue felt is just lovely.
Power tools... Yippee. Here's hoping you make it through your day headache free.
Enjoy.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Chilly, scratch that, cold morning. You guys do realize that if you leave the fur on the beaver you get a much warmer hat out of the deal?
P1210714 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1210716 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Check the crease.
P1210717 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

I think the idea that it's going to be cold when I go out is settling in and I'm starting to enjoy it.
P1210720 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Hope everyone's week is starting on the right note. I think that's a D flat in my case.

Michael

Meat or vegetable ones? ;)
I've check how much they charge on the US for the meatballs in the restaurant to see if it was more expensive than here but can't get to a conclusion since here we have 2 meatball options (10 or 15 meatballs) and I can't see it on their US website.
"Vegetable Meatballs" is an oxymoron, like "Military Intelligence" or "Jumbo Shrimp"

9c6e3eaaa7ef69baaf085a857623ea67.jpg
Still a stunner, no matter what expression! Still love the color of that hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth