Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
This 60's Stetson.
20160903.jpg

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Moe , that Cattleman looks fantastic , has a Vaquero (Buckeroo) Vibe .

Thought I'd take the Fray out today for a little play since it will be a two hat day. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
View attachment 56107 View attachment 56108

Bama , Sweet Fray ! How do you do it ?! Killer ! ... Al looks like he'd make some terrible Boots (you wouldn't want to hurt him , remember the Oaks at Auburn ? That guy was special). The goat is looking Great !

Sorry about your back Harv , nice Hat , though . Hope you feel better soon .

Thought I'd take the Fray out today for a little play since it will be a two hat day. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
View attachment 56107 View attachment 56108
The second hat of the day will be this vintage American Needle, quality headwear since 1918 ball cap, as always, accompanied on game day by these Jesse Bogle, black cherry elephant cowboy boots.
View attachment 56109
Disclaimer: No harm or injury was caused to Big Al during the making of these boots. ROLL DAMN TIDE!
Very nice hat Greg! The size fits you well & it looks great. It will be fun for you the first time you dress for the occasion & wear it out someplace.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. Out of my robe early and sipping coffee in my vtg. Stetson Twenty. Lovely example of soft, malleable felt that happens to be in that grand old Stetson green colored felt of the past.

Enjoying my big brim this morning.

i-FcLTC2f-M.jpg

i-L7RVmDL-S.jpg
i-WbQvjWL-S.jpg

Eric -
that is superb Eric !!!!!!!!!

is that a Mode Edge or welt ?
hard to tell from the pics

perfection right there

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
that is superb Eric !!!!!!!!! Is that a Mode Edge or welt ? hard to tell from the pics. perfection right there

Mode edge. It is a lovely hat. I imagine that you would look excellent wearing it Anthony. You have a couple of mode edged hats on your hat rack that I admire. The bit cooler weather allows me to wear more felt so my hats can be outdoors.

Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deuter