Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Unbeknownst to me, the wife finished off the coffee yesterday and didn't tell me. So off to the BP station to get some joe...

Now where did I put that lawyer's number?

Oh, yeah, Dalton unlined featherweight to get wake up juice.

Teeheee, I have the same annoying habbit.
I like to sleep in on sundays and I can hear him swearing all the way from the kitchen.
My sleepy mind will go" RIGHT, that's what I especially needed to buy. "

Sorry! We do feel bad about it!

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Two Akubra day. Started out with the Adventurer at the dog park and then the Angler at Starbucks getting the first Pumpkin Spice of the season:)

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
My little town began as a military base in 1857, but shortly after, was abandoned by the Army and flourished as a logging and fishing town. For many decades, we have honored our past with a big Labor Day weekend celebration honoring Paul Bunyan, the legendary logger, and his blue ox, Babe. Logging competitions tht draw contestants from all over the country, classic car shows, kiddie parade and tricycle races for the little ones...just oozing with civic pride. This year has a Western theme, so I went to put a cattleman into the OR, but with the felt so thin and soft, it just didn't look right. So, I busted out the Panizza, which has dimensions nearly exactly the same, and did a bit of reshaping into a Roman Road.
A little pasta in the posse...

25a8758b000556cdec3bf04ee9373891.jpg
a42015959982ff318cfe717e672c5a95.jpg

Y'all have a great afternoon!

RJR

Hey everyone!
My little town began as a military base in 1857, but shortly after, was abandoned by the Army and flourished as a logging and fishing town. For many decades, we have honored our past with a big Labor Day weekend celebration honoring Paul Bunyan, the legendary logger, and his blue ox, Babe. Logging competitions tht draw contestants from all over the country, classic car shows, kiddie parade and tricycle races for the little ones...just oozing with civic pride. This year has a Western theme, so I went to put a cattleman into the OR, but with the felt so thin and soft, it just didn't look right. So, I busted out the Panizza, which has dimensions nearly exactly the same, and did a bit of reshaping into a Roman Road.
A little pasta in the posse...

25a8758b000556cdec3bf04ee9373891.jpg
a42015959982ff318cfe717e672c5a95.jpg

Y'all have a great afternoon!
Nice job,sounds like a great time.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Do take some pics if possible,Esther.My father was with our 82nd Airborne Division in WWII and spent time in your fine country.

Oh! It was a parade of the 82nd -101st airborne.
To hard to take any decent pictures unfortunately. So many people and we were in a really bad spot.
But I did figure out where they stop so next year I will snap some good ones and send them to you

Ah, then I know where he must have stayed if he was in Antwerp.
My grandma's brother worked with the US soldiers.
They had a big camp on the west side of the Schelde river.

They fixed up her house so well that they didn't get any support from the government when they were rebuilding Antwerp.
It was one of her fondest memories.
Oh the stories. I was fascinated by it so I asked them so many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deuter