Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you think of these?

Chickpea

Familiar Face
The red are wa-woom, but the blue could be more sophisticated. Depends on the look youre after. Myself; I´d go for the red.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
I thought the red were cute too... but then the blue really started to catch my eye... Maybe it is because the Rockabilly scene is filled to the brim with red, black, and white shoes... that seeing the blue is something different to me. Mind you, I am one of these red, black, and white shoed guilty parties. :)

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I say go for the red, but then again, I might be biased because I'm on the hunt for cute red heels myself right now! I think they are just darling.

Shearer

Practically Family
Oh, yikes. I'm going to pretend I didn't see those.

BUT, I like the blue ;) Since they have red and white in them you could still wear them with plenty of things and accessorize accordingly.

Okay, back to pretending those don't exist.

Shearer

Practically Family
lol I know, huh?! And the fact that I have like 0 use for another pair of heels right now. But if they were, say, wedges or flats..... :p

berrybuzz

One of the Regulars
Tinseltown said:
What's your size?
Keep in mind that the sizes listed a UK sizes.

Im a US 11 wide, and according to a pair I have that's lists it's UK size, I'm a 9 there.

Oh, and I vote for the Blue. A good pair of navy shoes are hard to find and those just rock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally