Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted to Buy SCHOTT X RESTORATION HARDWARE BROWN CAFE RACER XL

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just purchased one of these in black and the fit is good for me. Looking for a brown in XL. There is one currently on eBay but $1800 is a ridiculous Hollywood actor price.
Cheers,
J

technovox

One Too Many
These RH Cafe racers are amazing jackets. Put mine up for sale a while back, no one bought it, and now I'm glad it didn't sell. A soft supple leather hide, and a very versatile cut. The brown definitely develops a beautiful patina as it wears. Good luck with the search :)

sweetfights

These RH Cafe racers are amazing jackets. Put mine up for sale a while back, no one bought it, and now I'm glad it didn't sell. A soft supple leather hide, and a very versatile cut. The brown definitely develops a beautiful patina as it wears. Good luck with the search :)
Thank you for that feedback. I agree. The quality of the leather really surprised me and then the fit made me a fan. I have no idea how many they produced, but going back a few years they were difficult to find.

technovox

One Too Many
Thank you for that feedback. I agree. The quality of the leather really surprised me and then the fit made me a fan. I have no idea how many they produced, but going back a few years they were difficult to find.
Yeah, I think they were kind of a limited run from the beginning. And they weren't produced for very long- I don't think they caught on. Not a lot of people know about them compared to other Schott jackets and cafe racers. Definitely worth pursuing.

sweetfights

Yeah, I think they were kind of a limited run from the beginning. And they weren't produced for very long- I don't think they caught on. Not a lot of people know about them compared to other Schott jackets and cafe racers. Definitely worth pursuing.
Absolutely. If you ever see a brown XL give me a shout! These are very well made and the classic cafe racer. I have a Himel and Beck and had a Lost World's and Langlitz cafe racer. This Schott version ranks at the top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1