Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED: Huckel Chasidko Super Hat

smarks15

New in Town
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a Hückel Chasidko Super hat size 59.

There are multiple styles of this hat, as the Chasidko Super only indicated a hat made in the styles and quality typically ordered by hasidic hat shops. I would be interested in most styles in good condition, though I am most interested in the flat or low style beaver hat (photo attached from Wikipedia).

This may be a long shot, but I have seen others posting pictures of these hats before and would be interested in finding one in my size, if anyone has any or stumbles across one.

For those interested in some history, the hasidic community hasn't made these style of hats in about fifteen years, as the style changed to a more "boxy" style of hat as opposed to the rounded style pictured (if you google Krausz Hatters, you can see many examples of the newer style). I own the newer "boxy" style from a local hat shop, but I would like to acquire an old style huckel and thought I'd give the forums here a shot.

Thanks!
Samuel

Chasidko Super (2).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tex rider