Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VINTAGE DARK BROWN DOBBS TWENTY Stingy Brim with box- 7 3/8

Ande1964

Practically Family
I've been meaning to clear some of my extra hats out for some time, and I thought I'd give you fellow loungers a shot before heading to the 'bay.

First, a word about shipping. THE PRICE QUOTED FOR SHIPPING COVERS INSURED PARCEL POST SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US. I will ship outside the Continental US. Those buyers should contact me for shipping fees.

Now... on the the hat. Of course, if you have any questions, just ask.

VINTAGE DARK BROWN DOBBS TWENTY Stingy Brim with box- 7 3/8
$35, plus $20 for shipping- $55 total

I don't remember why I bought a 7 3/8 hat. I guess it was a blind size gamble that didn't pay off. Anyway, this is a lovely hat. No condition issues aside from some very minor ripples in the sweat band. It's in excellent shape... lightly worn, if at all. This hat is currently bashed with just a center crease, but it would hold pinches, too, I think. This hat also features a feather and wind trolley with Knox button. The edge is called a "Custom Edge" on the sweat band... looks overwelt to me. The color is a rich dark brown, with a black ribbon. Box is worn, but still more or less intact.

I will accept Paypal. PM me if interested, please.

INNER CIRCUMFERENCE- 22 1/2"
CROWN HEIGHT- 4 1/2"
BRIM WIDTH- 1 5/8"
RIBBON HEIGHT- 2"

knox20.jpg

Ande1964

Practically Family
Bumped for one last try here. This hat heads off to the 'bay as of Sunday night, 2-10-08.

Thanks,
Anj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007