Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Browline/Shuron Style Frames

theinterchange

One Too Many
I bought these off eBay on a gamble. Seller had bad photos and didn't know what they were, so I risked and lost.

I'm assuming that these are woman's frames [the seller thought they were, but the photos were HORRID, so I gambled], but I could be wrong... they don't look effeminate to me, they're just too narrow for my face.

In terms of markings, on the arms they have "SR" and an eye looking thing, and "USA 5 3/4". The inside of the bridge has this "S.R.O.VI0-12KG" and under that "20"

They're in great and very wearable shape only a few scuffs on the rubber/plastic coated ear ends of the arms, and a mark on the right arm's decoration I've shown in the photo.

Measure 5 3/8" across, lenses are 1 1/2" high by 1 3/4" wide. The lenses appear to be readers.

IMG_4852.jpg

IMG_4846.jpg

IMG_4847.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

IMG_4850.jpg

IMG_4849.jpg

I'd like to get what I have in them, $25 and $4.95 for Priority shipping to US members. Paypal is preferred.

If you have any questions or need additional photos, I'll be happy to oblige!

Randy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeLSA