Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Betty does Ebay! 1950's wiggle dress, 1920's Egyptian revival leather belt!

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you like the free hats and goodies that Vintage Betty gives away, wait till you see what she has on ebay!

1920s_belt8.JPG
1920s_belt7.JPG

1920s_belt2.JPG

blue_wiggle_dress1.jpg

black_dress2.JPG

silk_chinese_shirt3.JPG

I am in the process of cleaning out my closet and am starting to post items that no longer fit me or I no longer use. I am hoping to post items each week, so be sure to mark me as a favorite seller!

Here's the link.

Thanks for looking!

Vintage Betty

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Betty, I absolutely love that last blouse. The cutout work on the front is similar to a blouse I got from my grandmother. I've never seen anything else with that kind of work before.

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the kind words and the selling tip! My auction listings were changed to include the keywords in the description.

I think I got that blouse oh, 15-25 years ago or so? It no longer fits, but I loved it so much, I couldn't bear to sell it. It's really hard to find the fancy cutwork blouses now, a lot of them take shortcuts and have only one or two pieces of embroidery and they are cheaply done to boot.

I have another dress with beautiful cutwork that is 1970's, I will probably end up listing that too, as I don't think it fits anymore, or the 1930's crocheted dress I've been hanging onto either.

I have so much stuff to get rid of, it's unreal! I just can't keep items that don't fit me anymore; I have to make room. My hope is to list items each week.

Here's a Tip: If more people entered my contests, I'd post more giveaway items instead of selling them.

Vintage Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007