Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Leathers model A and America jackets for sale-size 46

cary beni

New in Town
I am parting with two Vanson jackets that are in excellent shape. Both are size 46. Both are in competition weight leather (same leather their race suits are made of).The first is a model A,a classic cafe style jacket with a zip in fleece liner.It has two breast pockets,two hand pockets & one inside pockets.There is zippers on the ends of the sleeves. I,ve had the jacket about 10 years but hardly wore it.It has no issues. The second jacket is a Vanson America jacket( thier production of peter fondas easy rider jacket).The stripes & flag on the back are sewn on leather. It is very impressive unit. I bought it off of ebay---Jacket is like new. I really do not think it was ever wore. It is just a little big on me. It also has no issues. I am asking 380.00 for model A (retails for 649.00). I am asking 500.00 for the America(retails for 500.00). Both jackets made in U.S.A. I have no problem taking PayPal for payment(that way buyer would have PayPal protection) My paypal id is 757cary2006. & is 100% positive with 277 transactions. I can be reached at c.beni@verizon if there is any questions. Thanks.
DSCN0309.JPG
DSCN0311.JPG
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg

cary beni

New in Town
Measurements please!
thanks,
will
These measurements are with jackets lying flat. America is roughly 19inches straight across shoulders----arms 26-1/2--- front from bottom of yoke(collar)to bottom is 22-1/2--- back from bottom of yoke to bottom is 26-1/2---- pit to pit is roughly 23----------Model A is 19 inches roughly across shoulders----arms 26-1/2-------pit to pit 23--------front from bottom of yoke to bottom 21-1/4------back from bottom of yoke to bottom is 27. Both are stock 46 size. The model A is a little tighter with the liner in. Vanson could probably help with sizing questions.Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton