Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Used tools

Does anyone have any used hatter tools for sale. Like flanges or hat blocks?
If you are on a tight budget probably your best bang for the buck is to buy 3D printed blocks and flanges. Check out WalshDesign3D on Etsy.com He makes great items at great prices. As well he uses higher grade filament than most other 3D printers. Millinery Whse has a few vintage wooden flange sets for sale right now at discounted prices. I bought a set and the condition is like new.

LifeOnMars

New in Town
Thank you. I appreciate the information. I have an account with Millinery Whse. I recently placed an order with Randal Alan. I know eBay is fickle.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
If you are on a tight budget probably your best bang for the buck is to buy 3D printed blocks and flanges. Check out WalshDesign3D on Etsy.com He makes great items at great prices. As well he uses higher grade filament than most other 3D printers. Millinery Whse has a few vintage wooden flange sets for sale right now at discounted prices. I bought a set and the condition is like new.
I'd like to try out one of his blocks. It would be a cheaper $$$ alternative to the wooden ones if you're on a budget.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads