Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unpopular movie opinions...

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
2 live crew??

Lincsong singing it?? LOL LOL LOL

No I wasn't singing it at Disneyland. This is what happened. Our High School got to Grad Night early and we were confined to Tomorrowland until 11:00 p.m. So we were standing in line at Space Mountain, and of course I had to make some catcalls at this hot chick that was way ahead of me. So I yelled out; "Hey" "Hey" "Hey you in the white dress". So someone further down from me says; "Hey what?" Then another guy yells "HEEEEYYYYYYYYYY" and then another "We want some P*&^SSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY" So in a round robin way everyone that's standing in line in Space Mountain starts yelling "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY WEEEEEEEEEEE WANT SOME P**SSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY" and then the song just went on from there and you can see the kids getting in the rockets and we're singing "Nibble on my *$*& like a rat does cheese".

rue

No I wasn't singing it at Disneyland. This is what happened. Our High School got to Grad Night early and we were confined to Tomorrowland until 11:00 p.m. So we were standing in line at Space Mountain, and of course I had to make some catcalls at this hot chick that was way ahead of me. So I yelled out; "Hey" "Hey" "Hey you in the white dress". So someone further down from me says; "Hey what?" Then another guy yells "HEEEEYYYYYYYYYY" and then another "We want some P*&^SSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY" So in a round robin way everyone that's standing in line in Space Mountain starts yelling "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY WEEEEEEEEEEE WANT SOME P**SSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY" and then the song just went on from there and you can see the kids getting in the rockets and we're singing "Nibble on my *$*& like a rat does cheese".

I'm laughing so hard now, my daughter asked me what was so funny lol lol lol

rue

Go ahead and explain THAT to her. :eeek::eusa_doh: Better you than me. :eek:
He's been a first class instigatator for decades. Not to mention horndog. lol lol lol

I told her that she wouldn't want to know and she said "you're probably right" lol That's my girl ;)

Okay, now my face hurts from smiling and laughing, but I have to know..... what happened in the haunted mansion?????

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
I told her that she wouldn't want to know and she said "you're probably right" lol That's my girl ;)

Okay, now my face hurts from smiling and laughing, but I have to know..... what happened in the haunted mansion?????

OK, you know how in the foyer of Haunted Mansion everyone gets in room, the doors are shut and then the story begins? Then the room seems to sinking? OK, so about ten of us decided to walk around the room and stand near the hottest chicks in there. So right when the room is done sinking and you can see all the full length pictures? THEN THE LIGHTS WENT OUT! and all you hear are girls screaming, the doors open up and ten guys are seen running like hell to get into the cars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun