Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unpopular movie opinions...

rue

You said you like not liked it. So you still like it. :p

Whatever :p lol

They were both ok with me. I liked It's a Wonderful life better but.....:p;)

Me too :)

Yeah, but there are both better and safer ways to heat both food and home--not to mention, get the food hotter as well. (Very important to an ectotherm, as a matter of survival... :eek: )

Hi Mr. DB :) I've missed you. Thank you for coming to my rescue (you're my hero), but it's not needed. James is just being silly. Right James?? :p

Last edited:
Looks like it's time to channel St. Jethro...
*Gibbs-slaps Lincsong*

Rue, between short on stuff to say and my annual holiday "Stand Down on the Snark", and helping deal with my senile grandmother's busted-shoulder and recovery therefrom (try reasoning with someone who has no capacity for reason, no memory, and a head so hard you could break steel girders over it sometime) I just haven't had much to post--as for taking your defense, it's kind of a reflex--I have a fatal weakness toward ladies, especially attractive ones with brains, and it's quite possible that when I meet my inevitable downfall one of y'all will be a key factor in it, whether as architect thereof or because of me sacrificing myself to protect her. :eek:

rue

*Gibbs-slaps Lincsong*
No need for violence Mr. DB, but thank you :eek: :)

Rue, between short on stuff to say and my annual holiday "Stand Down on the Snark", and helping deal with my senile grandmother's busted-shoulder and recovery therefrom (try reasoning with someone who has no capacity for reason, no memory, and a head so hard you could break steel girders over it sometime) I just haven't had much to post--as for taking your defense, it's kind of a reflex--I have a fatal weakness toward ladies, especially attractive ones with brains, and it's quite possible that when I meet my inevitable downfall one of y'all will be a key factor in it, whether as architect thereof or because of me sacrificing myself to protect her. :eek:

Your description cracks me up, but I'm sorry about your grandmother's shoulder. I hope she's better soon.

Oh and I promise I won't be your downfall :)

What violence? A Gibbs-slap is just a gentle little wake-up call... even if administered to the back of the head.lol It's gonna be slow since she refuses to eat much beyond 2-3 bites at a meal--she may need a feeding-tube, or for us to have her declared incompetent, repulsive as both those scenarios are the old Littlefield cranial density (same thing killed her baby sister last September) may make "being cruel to be kind" a thoroughly-unpleasant necessity.

As for the "downfall" thing, that's "collective y'all", not "you personally"--maybe I'll tell the story by PM someday.

rue

What violence? A Gibbs-slap is just a gentle little wake-up call... even if administered to the back of the head.lol It's gonna be slow since she refuses to eat much beyond 2-3 bites at a meal--she may need a feeding-tube, or for us to have her declared incompetent, repulsive as both those scenarios are the old Littlefield cranial density (same thing killed her baby sister last September) may make "being cruel to be kind" a thoroughly-unpleasant necessity.

As for the "downfall" thing, that's "collective y'all", not "you personally"--maybe I'll tell the story by PM someday.

I was teasing about the violence thing ;)

Seriously though I'm so sorry you have to make that kind of decision. My grandfather who I loved more than life had Parkinsons and Alzheimers and although not the same, let's just say I understand.

Oh and I know you didn't mean me personally, but I was just putting that out there :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe