Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

U.S. Authentic Horsehide A-1 Jacket Tagged 44 (More Like 46 (Long?)

Technonut

Practically Family
Hello folks.. Today, I'm offering an U.S. Authentic horsehide A-1 jacket. This jacket is in quite good condition, and worn very little. NO strange odors.

This is tagged a size 44, but is WAY too large for me. The measurements are:

Pit to Pit: 25 inches
Across Shoulders: 20 1/2 inches
Sleeves (including knit cuffs): 28 inches
Length (from lower collar seam to end of knit waistband): 27 inches

This jacket sports genuine horn buttons. :) The grain in the horsehide is just starting to 'pop' in places. Truly a nice A-1 jacket. Currently priced at U.S. Authentic for $500.00. A lucky Lounger can own this lightly worn A-1 for: $325.00 Shipped Priority Mail / Delivery Confirmation ;)

Please PM me with any questions, or if you want it... TIA. :)

Please Click to Enlarge:

IMG_2936.JPG IMG_2937.JPG IMG_2938.JPG IMG_2939.JPG IMG_2940.JPG IMG_2941.JPG IMG_2943.JPG IMG_2944.JPG

Lone Starr

New in Town
Wow, these measurements are way over for a 44 A-1! It must have been a special order. I wear a 44 and am in the market for something brown in horse. This jacket would be a bit large. More like a 48 A-1 or like you say 46L. Thank you for the offer. Nice jacket for someone.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a couple US Authentics A-2's in size 48 and they're much larger than any size 48 jacket I've handled from any other maker. I think US Authentics sizes very generously.

Technonut

Practically Family
It sure isn't a trim 44... :p I have successfully brought a few horsehide jackets from a 46, down to around a 44, by using the good ol' hot water / hot dryer trick. ;) I debated it with this A-1, but thought it was too nice to take a chance, and someone the right size may appreciate owning it / breaking it in, just like it is. ;)

Technonut

Practically Family
I know there's someone out there just the right size for this nice A-1.. :) To save it from my clutches, and the dreaded hot water / hot dryer treatment.....:eek:

Price Drop to $275.00 Shipped Priority Mail / Delivery Confirmation (USA) :cool:

If this doesn't find the jacket a new home, I don't know what will... ;)

newsboy

New in Town
I know there's someone out there just the right size for this nice A-1.. :) To save it from my clutches, and the dreaded hot water / hot dryer treatment.....:eek:

Price Drop to $275.00 Shipped Priority Mail / Delivery Confirmation (USA) :cool:

If this doesn't find the jacket a new home, I don't know what will... ;)

Do you still have this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe