Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tried and Proven Tailoring?

Marcus

A-List Customer
I thought there might be thread or even a sticky for this, but I was looking for some first hand accounts of tailoring service. In particular some place in either North San Diego county or Temecula/Murietta area.

I've acquired a few suits in the last month or two and a couple need tailoring. The local places in town here are not really tailors. They only do basic alterations from what I understand.

Any suggestions?

Bugsy

One Too Many
Marcus said:
I thought there might be thread or even a sticky for this, but I was looking for some first hand accounts of tailoring service. In particular some place in either North San Diego county or Temecula/Murietta area.

I've acquired a few suits in the last month or two and a couple need tailoring. The local places in town here are not really tailors. They only do basic alterations from what I understand.

Any suggestions?

Another thing you might do, is to take your suits to a store like Nordstrom or Brooks Brothers, and ask them if they would tailor it for you despite the fact that the garments weren't purchased there. They will usually comply--for a fee.
Let us know how you make out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe