Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Headache Lid (New Hat)

TommySalieri

A-List Customer
Some of you may recall the thread in which I shared my little "EBay problem" - It was inreference to a hat that I won nearly two months ago. (Did that make any sense? Running on 3 hours of sleep here.)

Well, here it is.

S5000838.jpg

S5000837.jpg

S5000840.jpg

S5000841.jpg

Aaaaaannnnnd I think I found my new avatar. I didn't have a photographer handy, but I tried. :D

S5000854final.jpg

Comment away, gentleman (and ladies)

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
You have a true gem

That is an incredible hat. Who's wearing it? You? Fawn brown? James Powers had one like it, but it was swiss cheeze with moth holes. Your's looks minty.

I love this color. And a Cavanagh edge to boot! The Ebay issue resolved?

C'mon....who's in your avitar? He looks "older".lol

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey Tommy!...

TommySalieri said:
And that should do the trick. :)

That's perfect! I like to view hats one pixel at a time!....think you could make them pix a little bigger???!!! lol Pixel number 513 on pic two looks swell! I can tell this is gonna be a hat!

-dixon cannon

TommySalieri

A-List Customer
The Officer in my avatar? Oh, he's somebody else. I love the humor in it, so I decided to use it as an avatar. I aspire to make a baseball card exactly like that -- Except I'll have jelly all over my mouth. Indeed, I am very ambitious.

That'd be me as the "model". It came out blurry, but I tried.

The hat is indeed a gem. In fact, it came unblocked. Apparently, it's deadstock. So I blocked it myself. You like? lol

TommySalieri

A-List Customer
Dixon Cannon said:
That's perfect! I like to view hats one pixel at a time!....think you could make them pix a little bigger???!!! lol Pixel number 513 on pic two looks swell! I can tell this is gonna be a hat!

-dixon cannon

I'm sorry! Sleep deprivation and general laziness got the best of me.

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
I love the color of the ribbon with that hat! It could easily have been a black or darker brown, but the use of that lighter color is exquisite! It brings out a lot of the richness in the felt. A beautiful spring/summer hat!

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
That's the sort I'm looking for.

A Dobbs 5th Avenue,...and a 40 to boot! Must have been from a high end retailer! I've seen several Dobbs 20s that were really nice, but never a 40. Nice.
I overslept today,...:rolleyes: ,...so I took the day off. Not feeling well anyway, ;) I think I'll go hat hunting. :D

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dobbs - Duff ??? !!!

Feraud said:
TommyS- your Dobbs reminds me of my Duff but your hatband is a great chocolate color!
picture53463ms.jpg

Wear it in good health.
876323cb.jpg

I love 'em both! Great looking lids both. Makes me proud I'm amongst fellas with such good taste!

-dixon cannon

TommySalieri

A-List Customer
Dixon Cannon said:
876323cb.jpg

I love 'em both! Great looking lids both. Makes me proud I'm amongst fellas with such good taste!

-dixon cannon

Danke. For resizing the image, that is. :eusa_doh: lol lol

But seriously though, the feeling is mutual, my friend. :cheers1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally