Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The 80s, myth and reality?

rogueclimber

A-List Customer
Aside from Don Johnson, I guess, HE was "the man of the hour" for all the teenage boys in the 80s, right?

Is the scene iconic?
Did white rib-undershirts and Zippos boom after the movie started? I wouldn't wonder.

1723812237768.png

tamoko

New in Town
Oi!
I filling it was thri worlds in same time and perhaps most creative time. Jes a lot of mainstream crap but best time of underground and alternative culture. It was time as postwar pures was ower people get money and anything digital was just a toy. Amazing films worldwide.
Jes Punk was already in 70s but became worldwide subculture in 80s, new wave, hard rock, even skating and surfing (not in California only) Hawk, Peralta, Laird Hamilton ...
Music and Film list a huge
David Lynch Dune, Ridley Scott Blade Runner .... and all without computer graphics. Was for sure pretty boring in province but a lot of creativ live in large cities. In 90s started to dead 60 to 70 post war pure time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1