Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Templeform

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Templeforn Hats were made by a company called Stylepark Hats long gone. I dont remember where they were located but a little research will turn up an answer.

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
Stylepark Templeform

OK so I just picked up a pair of hats this afternoon.

One is a near perfect Mallory. The other is a Stylepark Templeform.

The Templeform is going to need some renovation and a liner. But it fits good and I couldn't beat the price!

The tag said something about early vintage, men's hat. It has a thinner almost dark cranberry in color ribbon and the felt is just a tad bit thicker than the Mallory. Since I paid around fifty for both of them, I'm not complaining. But like many I'm wondering what folks know about Stylepark?

Thanks again and I hope folks are keeping cool in this weather!

Stylepark Templeform Aristo Ten

OPS era Stylepark - retains the info sheet on the Templeform concept. Fixed wind cord button on bow and fancy brim binding, narrow blind stitched on top, wide under brim. Crown 5 1/2, brim 2 1/2... could use a little shaping.

templeform1.jpg

templeform2.jpg

templeform3.jpg

templeform4.jpg

templeform6.jpg

templeform7.jpg

templeform5.jpg

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
OPS era Stylepark - retains the info sheet on the Templeform concept. Fixed wind cord button on bow and fancy brim binding, narrow blind stitched on top, wide under brim. Crown 5 1/2, brim 2 1/2... could use a little shaping.

templeform1.jpg

templeform2.jpg

templeform3.jpg

templeform4.jpg

templeform6.jpg

templeform7.jpg

templeform5.jpg

Golly Alan, you always find the most awesome hats. That one is a real beaut. I love everything about it. Brim stitching sets it off nicely.

fedoralover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1