Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tan hat trade

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A very nice Lounger and I agreed to trade hats, and she sent me a beautiful tan hat.

I am supposed to be sending her a feathered 1950's headband, and I accidentally deleted her PM and threw away the packaging with her name and address. :eusa_doh:

Could said Lounger please contact me so I can send her the headband?

Thanks so much!

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

The Wingnut said:
RUN, Scotty.

Yes, Scotty. RUN. Run fast. Run. For. Your. Life. I will find you.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! lol

Vintage Betty

That or I can just sit here contemplating my custom dual-mixed cup of Kona and Organic roasted coffee whilst eating my delicious but sinful dark double dipped graham chocolate cookie from Starbucks. Hmmm...which would I rather do on this dreary day?

flylot74

One of the Regulars
:eusa_doh: Guilty as charged! I just did that this morning! I guess I'm a member of the Doofus club as well.......... fortunately, I remembered his name!
:)

Vintage Betty

carter said:
WHEW. That's certainly a load off my mind.

Is there a Dofuss Drawer in the hall table?

I **KNEW** you'd feel that way, because you are such a kindhearted, warm and caring individual..

My Dofuss Stash is on my Dining Room Table. And that includes stuff for you, bud. Take it as you will. lol

carter

I'll Lock Up
Guilty as charged.

Vintage Betty said:
I **KNEW** you'd feel that way, because you are such a kindhearted, warm and caring individual..

My Dofuss Stash is on my Dining Room Table. And that includes stuff for you, bud. Take it as you will. lol

Well, allrighty then! lol lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007