Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Swing dress

tallyho

One of the Regulars
As part of my thinning out of my vintage collection I will also be selling off some of the women's clothing.

Up next is a cute swing dress. I will do my best to describe it but I am not sure what measurements you ladies would need for the sizing. Let me know what specific measurements will help you.

This dress is made of a light weight crepe fabric. It is somewhat sheer. Not a lot of extra details on this one. There is a small bit of scalloping on the neckline. A couple of pleats coming down from the shoulders and at the waist. The sleeve comes to point on the outside. Metal zippers at neck and side are both marked crown. Matching fabric belt.

Over all condition is pretty good. There are a couple of small holes on top of the shoulder which I show and the belt has some issues with the fabric on the buckle hoop, also shown.

Overall, a very cute dress. Ask any questions you might have, especially the need for measurements. P M me if you are interested in it.

Thanks!

DSC00472a.jpg

DSC00473a.jpg

DSC00474a.jpg

DSC00475a.jpg

tallyho

One of the Regulars
After some guidance from miss bella and landgirl, here are the measurements on this one

this is what I came up with.

Arm pit to arm pit is 19 1/2 inches. Its kinda puffy where the breasts would be so I pulled it as flat as I could to get the measurement.
Waist is 16 inches
Hips are 22 inches as best as I can figure hips would be.
top of shoulder to bottom of hem 40 inches

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld