Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stratoliner Pins

T Rick

Practically Family
Years (and years!) ago I seem to recall someone here selling reproduction of the Stetson Stratoliner pin. Wondering if anyone here knows of a source these days? I'd even be interested in the El cheapo pins sent with the current hats (am missing one from one of my Florentine Milan Stratoliners), but more interested in a replica of the original (or genuine vintage). I did just buy a vintage on eBay, but need more. I have two vintage Stratoliners I bought maybe 10 years ago that I never got around to restoring, time to get with that.

T Rick

Practically Family
Thanks! I used to see them there, bought one or two. Just bought another before I wrote this thread, but thought I remembered a reproduction from a Member here.

Reactions: RBH

T Rick

Practically Family
Thank you for digging that thread up! That was what I was remembering. Wow it's been awhile. And it appears he's not been here in awhile either. Hope all is well with him.

Many of us fade in and out of various forums over the years. I was shocked at how long it'd been since my last post here before these past few days.

Reactions: RBH

jordan1776

New in Town
Years (and years!) ago I seem to recall someone here selling reproduction of the Stetson Stratoliner pin. Wondering if anyone here knows of a source these days? I'd even be interested in the El cheapo pins sent with the current hats (am missing one from one of my Florentine Milan Stratoliners), but more interested in a replica of the original (or genuine vintage). I did just buy a vintage on eBay, but need more. I have two vintage Stratoliners I bought maybe 10 years ago that I never got around to restoring, time to get with that.
Hey there!

I remember someone selling reproduction Stetson Stratoliner pins here years ago. Unfortunately, I don't know of a current source. You might try searching eBay for vintage pins or reaching out to hat collector forums/groups for leads. Custom pin makers could also be an option.

Good luck with restoring your vintage Stratoliners! If you need any advice, feel free to ask.

Let us know if you find any leads on those pins!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delrey486