Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Royal De Luxe 7 3/8 brown, 1 7/8 brim

jtrenalone

New in Town
Hello, I recently purchased this hat from user "rilico" on eBay and love the hat. Unfortunately I have an odd size/shaped head and it fits a little tight on me for my taste, and I do not want to fool with stretching. I have another Dobbs that is a 7 3/8 that fits looser (and has a slightly larger diameter), so I am not sure why this one is a tad tighter on me.

• Size: The tag is marked LONG OVAL 7 3/8, and the interior circumference of the sweatband is 22 3/4".
  • 1 7/8" overwelted brim
  • 1 1/2" grosgrain ribbon

I have posted the images from the eBay listing below, as well as some additional images that I took. It is in very nice shape. The images depict the color pretty closely to real life.

It does have two small nibbles in the crown crease, and the liner has some staining (see image).

I paid $103 on eBay (with shipping), so I would like to offer it for this price, I will include Priority Mail shipping in the price, unless you have a preference for a different shipper

Thanks, and please ask me any questions,
Joel

1.jpg

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

352794317_o.jpg

352794431_o.jpg

352794725_o.jpg

352794892_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads