Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spotted - Apparel Arts volume II no1 and no2 - $195 and $215 each

Anthony Jordan

Practically Family
Baron Kurtz said:
There was a much, much cheaper one there until about 5 minutes ago (5th year anniversary edition, double sized volume from 1936). Who coulda bought that one, then? ;)

bk

You beat me to it! I didn't pull the trigger as I suspected that the shipping would put the cost up to more than I could justify spending; and indeed it did! We hope to see extensive commentary and scans when it arrives...

absolutely. I'm going to scan it then ebay it. They've been fetching pretty nice prices recently. Especially for this special edition, i would imagine. I'm watching that current ebay auction quite closely to see how much i can expect to gain.

Shipping wasn't too bad, really. Only 25 pounds or so.

I might offer it here first. I'll decide after i've seen the condition.

bk

Anthony Jordan

Practically Family
Baron Kurtz said:
absolutely. I'm going to scan it then ebay it. They've been fetching pretty nice prices recently. Especially for this special edition, i would imagine. I'm watching that current ebay auction quite closely to see how much i can expect to gain.

bk

Great minds think alike! That would have been the only consideration that would have tipped the balance for me. I'd love a copy of AA, but I've decided I don't want it quite that badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads