Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD! NAVY BLUE VINTAGE CAVANAGH HOMBURG with box- 7 5/8

Ande1964

Practically Family
I've been meaning to clear some of my extra hats out for some time, and I thought I'd give you fellow loungers a shot before heading to the 'bay.

First, a word about shipping. THE PRICE QUOTED FOR SHIPPING COVERS INSURED PARCEL POST SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US. I will ship outside the Continental US. Those buyers should contact me for shipping fees.

Now... on the the hat. Of course, if you have any questions, just ask.

NAVY BLUE VINTAGE CAVANAGH HOMBURG- 7 5/8
$50, plus $20 for shipping- $70 total

Just won this one and had high hopes, but Homburgs just don't work for me. This is really a stunning hat... lightly worn, if at all. It came to me open-crowned. The interior, sweat and felt are all in fantastic condition. The color is a dark navy blue. Bound edge is black, with a matching black ribbon. The felt is very, very nice. The only minor condition issues are a bend at the back corner of the bow, which can be smoothed out with a little patience, and a slight scuff in the felt on the underside of the brim... nothing noticable, really. Comes with vintage (original?) oval box. Box is a little worn, but nice overall.

I will accept Paypal. PM me if interested, please.

INNER CIRCUMFERENCE- 24 1/4"
OPEN CROWN HEIGHT- 5 3/4"
BRIM WIDTH- about 2 1/2" (a little hard to tell with the Homburg roll)
RIBBON HEIGHT- 2"

cavanagh.jpg

The hat has been sold... thanks all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007