Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Swirl dresses!

Wire9Vintage

A-List Customer
I saw that one go on Ebay, too. It wasn't even all that cute. I guess I missed the curve and only came to Swirl during this current "hype." I blame Fleur de Guerre for looking so darn gorgeous in them, everyone wants one! Darn you, Fleur. Of course... I, too, want one because she looks so gorgeous in them... so... oh, darn it! ;)

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
You can still pick some up cheap(ish)! I missed one for $30-odd the other week. I guess it depends on who is looking and when. I didn't see this expensive one, so I'm not guilty on that. I wouldn't even pay that and I'm a fairly rabid collector. The most I ever paid was $88 for my 40s one. And that was when the dollar was 2:1 with the pound! I can't afford that now.

maisie

Practically Family
Smuterella said:
I missed a pretty green one yesterday, it went for $55 and I wasn't willing to go over $50. :(

Oo is there any pictures of this dress?
Alot of the pictures from ealier in the post have gone :(.

D

Deleted member 12480

OMGGGGGGG

there is an actual druel - worthy swirl on etsy but its $72!!

sixsexsix

Practically Family
IMG_0278.jpg

Wire9Vintage

A-List Customer
sixsexsix... I love and adore that dress. And I'm now sad that I don't own it... (but pleased an appreciater does! :) )

Foofoogal

Banned
I will be listing 2 short ones and a very tall one soon.
I know I should not advertise here but feel my FL friends should get first shot.

sixsexsix

Practically Family
Have any of you ever moved the button on the top back of your Swirl? Mine gapes at the back because it is a bit too big and I am considering moving the button in a few inches

December

One of the Regulars
sixsexsix said:
Have any of you ever moved the button on the top back of your Swirl? Mine gapes at the back because it is a bit too big and I am considering moving the button in a few inches

My button fell off as soon as I got it! So I don't really have a choice in moving mine.

I haven't done it yet, but I'll experiment with the best place for it.

Kate O Potato

A-List Customer
I just missed out on this one! My young man's dad was bidding on it for me but put my max bid in dollars not pounds... I might have got it otherwise! Gutted.

I don't want to sound too cynical, but as with most of the Swirls on Ebay, it'll probably end up in a vintage store at a huge mark-up very soon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun