Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Christmas Trees!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
And other holiday decor. :D
Here's ours. Little tree, but we like it.
tree.jpg

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Unfortunately a lot of the images from last year have been taken down in the interim. Ah, well, that's the Spirit of Christmas Past, this is the Spirit of Christmas Present.
I've been home the last two days with a MISERABLE case of the sniffles. The one worthwhile thing I've done with my time is trim the tree. Actually, this is a much bigger tree than I had last year, so it will probably hold a lot more stuff than is up so far, so I might post another shot later.
Tree2008reduced.jpg

BTW, this year I'm using those new LED lights. I guess I like them pretty well, but I'd be curious to see if anyone else here has tried them and what your opinions are.

MPicciotto

Practically Family
Bought this one at KMart. Guess I could have made my own. But I was sucked in by the marketing....

tree.jpg

Yes that is our tree this year. And we love it. Packed away is a four foot tall Aluminum Feather tree AND rotating stand.

Matt

KilroyCD

One Too Many
MPicciotto said:
Bought this one at KMart. Guess I could have made my own. But I was sucked in by the marketing....

tree.jpg

Yes that is our tree this year. And we love it. Packed away is a four foot tall Aluminum Feather tree AND rotating stand.

Matt
Hahaha! It's the "Charlie Brown" tree. I love it!

MPicciotto

Practically Family
Yes it is "The Charlie Brown Christmas Tree" It is 18" tall and my wife just went to the craft store and got some material to put around the base 'Linus's blanket'

Matt

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Here's mine!

trylontreerz1.jpg

A good friend of mine picked it out and dropped it off! It's only about 3' tall or so... but, it's cute and fits in the only corner of my house that hasn't stuff in it already just nicely... don't worry, I don't use that heater at all! lol

The decorations are from my Grandmother Smith... she has passed on many years ago but, we have her decorations still... my folks didn't decorate for this year and I barrowed them for this little tree. The majority of the decorations are 40s to 50s and the tree topper is the only one I could think of in a pinch since my Grandmother's topper was destroyed years ago. I thought what I could use... then it came to me! A cardboard cut out of the '39 World's Fair Trylon and Perisphere from a Coca Cola Coaster I have! So, I grabbed a twist-tie and fastened it to the top lol

I call it, the Trylon Tree!:Dlol

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BinkieBaumont said:
"Oh CB, your real snow looks so much better than the fake stuff I Had delivered to my front yard"

Binkie I will post this somewhere else but I find this to be Christmas for me.

Just one of my little friends I care for especially now.

35391045.jpg

fc1aff74.jpg

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BinkieBaumont said:
"Reverse here I am always leaving "Hanging" bowls of water in the garden"

I know this os off topic is the last time but Binkie making sure these little guys have have water is more important than food at this time of year so I have an electric heated one for them.

9ebd0efd.jpg

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Binkie...Was there a tree in that picture???? I could only see a deco tea set!

Carlisle...Your tree is lovely, but your floors are to die for! Love the birdy pictures. Best tree "ornaments" ever!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe