Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Repro ANJ-3A Flight Jacket (G-1 Style) size 46

fishmeok

Vendor
I don't want to hassle with e-bay so I'm going to put some stuff up here- This is An ANJ-3A repro goatskin flight jacket from Sporty's Pilot Shop. It is essentially a G-1 without the mouton collar. Great condition except for some wear on the inside of one of the cuffs. Bi-weave knits, YKK zipper with "paper clip" pull, inside windflap and pocket. It has "hand warmer" pockets but this just means they left the arm side of the outside pockets open. I currently have them closed with sticky-back velcro, and as you can tell from the pics they are almost impossible to see. If you want hand warmers just remove the velcro. This is a very nice rugged jacket with plenty of grain and comfortable as all get up. It fits as a true modern 46, more like a vintage 48. I'm 6' and 190 lbs and it's nice and roomy. This jacket is $200 from Sporty's, I'm selling it for $135, plus $8 shipping in the US.
Shoulders 22.5"
Front Length 24"
Under Arm Across Chest 25"
Shoulder to End of Cuff 26"
DSCN1819.jpg

DSCN1816.jpg
DSCN1815.jpg

DSCN1817.jpg
DSCN1860.jpg

DSCN1862.jpg
DSCN1861.jpg

Forum statistics