Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red & Burgundy Brocade Stripe Smoking Jacket

jb2004me

New in Town
Vinatge Red Burgundy Brocade Stripe Smoking Jacket Robe L/XL

Hey all, parting with an old smoking jacket I thought you all might be interested in. Hoping to get it back from the cleaners soon to take better pictures. From my item's description:
In great condition, this sophisticated classic belted smoking jacket never goes out of style. Missing its original tag but clearly vintage, this functional robe-style smoking jacket with its full silky lined interior and matching belt tie could find year round use as part of your daily wardrobe (apr?®s shower) or could be worn to protect your suit while enjoying a snifter and stogie a' la Hef. Features include 2 front slit pockets and a single chest slit trimmed in coordinating deep burgundy (lined with green cotton fabric), 3 " cuffs of burgundy, original sash tie with dual belt loops/stays at back, very slight padding at shoulder ends, and a raised stripe brocade pattern outer with full deep burgundy lined inner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrgorve