Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Price Drop <> For Sale - suits and sportcoat (winter and summer)

NukeMeSlowly

One of the Regulars
All prices include shipping to continental US via USPS with delivery confirmation. Personal Payment via PayPal please - otherwise add 3%. I will also consider trades.
[International shipping is possible for additional cost depending on order, destination country, and desired shipping method.]

All measurements (in inches) are my best conscientious effort with a measuring tape.
[chest=pit to pit & doubled; shoulder=seam to seam across back; sleeve=shoulder seam down to end of cuff; length=bottom collar down to jacket end; waist=measured flat & doubled; inseam=bottom of rise down to pant cuff end; cuff=measured flat & doubled]

Haspel seersucker (blue/white) suit - New With Tags
42R 100% cotton
3 button jacket with side vents, SB with notch lapels, 1/4 lined
flat front pants, unlined, unfinished hem

While the 2 button, single vent model is a dime a dozen, this version is hard to find. Retails for $297. Sierra Trading Post's clearance price for a seersucker suit is $189.

chest 46; Shoulders +/- 19 3/8; Sleeve 25 1/2; Length 31; Waist 36 1/2; Inseam 37 1/2; Cuff 18 1/2

$71

ForSaleMay2009018.jpg

ForSaleMay2009019.jpg

ForSaleMay2009020.jpg

Michael Kors (Hartz Factory) medium dark gray w/ white windowpane suit
42R 100% wool
6 on 2 DB peak lapel jacket with side vents, fully lined - New With Tags
[Note on pants - this is a complete suit but I did not see that the pants were a little damaged (small hole, upper middle back near the waistband) until months after I had purchased it. Had my tailor attempt a repair [it came out pretty well] but he hemmed the pants (without my permission or telling me!?! :( ) as well. So, jacket is completely NWT. Pants have small cosmetic flaw and cuffed hem but have never been worn]
Pleated pants, half lined, with belt loops

chest 46 1/2; Shoulders 19; Sleeve 26 1/4; Length 32; Waist 36; Inseam 30 3/4 (with ~3 extra); Cuff 19

SOLD

ForSaleMay2009001.jpg

ForSaleMay2009006.jpg

ForSaleMay2009003.jpg

ForSaleMay2009002.jpg

Medium blue sportcoat (from the late, lamented Hartz suit factory) - New With Tags
42R
Ramie/rayon/silk blend; very lightweight and cool for sping and summer; has a very nice hand
3 button, ventless, fully lined, pickstitching, lapel buttonhole, 2 patch pockets

Chest: 45; Sleeves: 25; Length: 32 1/4 inches

$30

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these items.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saundersdavid