Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey all!
More of this one in the Willoughby thread!

20220315_172842.jpg 20220315_174314.jpg

Check it out!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
As the decades have passed I've learned that my tastes in clothing are generally rather conservative, but that hat is spectacular! My congratulations on what will surely be a wonderful and fun addition to your collection!
Thank you very much! My impression about this Bantam is very similar to yours and this was the will of the Italian hattery to give a twist to the tastes of its numeous buyers. It didn't succeed, but it left us these "fancy hats" :)

Thank you very much! My impression about this Bantam is very similar to yours and this was the will of the Italian hattery to give a twist to the tastes of its numeous buyers. It didn't succeed, but it left us these "fancy hats" :)
While I do like the colors, texture and eclectic look on this hat. For some reason I can just imagine the father from the show Marvelous Mrs. Maisel played by Tony Shaloub have a complete and total meltdown over WHY he can’t just get a NORMAL… PERFECT… RESPECTABLE HAT… like he always wears. :D

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
First of three new Optimos made on my custom block. A Nashville in Cinnamon beaver belly felt with vintage penny cord ribbon. The picture is so/so, the hat is 10/10. Looking forward to receiving the other two next week.
Welcome to the FL, Alarickc.

Despite just the one photo, that looks a nice Optimo with a great look to the felt. Feel free to post more photos inside and out. We can't get enough of them here :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe