Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oxxford, Norman Hilton, Zegna, Brooks Brothers

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Lots of good stuff today. PM me with questions or interest. Paypal only.

First, two Oxxfords. Oxxford is the finest RTW clothing made in the US, and among the best in the world, with as much handsewing as any other factory-made garment anywhere. Hand-canvassed lapels, handsewn collar and shoulders, handsewn buttonholes, beautiful fabrics, etc. Both are half-lined to show off the beautiful finishing of the inside seams.

1. Oxxford navy blazer, 44R. Grooved brass buttons, hand pick stitched edges. Center vent. No condition issues.

$100 shipped CONUS

Measurements:
Chest: 47
Shoulders: 20.5
Length: 31
Sleeves: 24 + 2 to let down

DSCF7201.jpg

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
3. Next is a beautiful Norman Hilton black and white houndstooth sportcoat. Norman Hilton made beautiful clothing, and this is one of the best examples I've ever seen. In quality, styling, and cut it reminds me a lot of the RLPL garments I've seen that were made by Chester Barrie. It has the most incredible roll to the lapels of any jacket I've ever come across. Gorgeous horn buttons on the front and sleeves, and a throat latch that fastens with MOP buttons. Nearly as much handwork as the Oxxford above.

Unfortunately, there are two small moth holes on the left sleeve. The fabric is a pretty loose weave, so reweaving them should be fairly easy and relatively inexpensive. If the coat fit me, I'd be keeping it and having the holes fixed. But it's too short for me, so I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted it. I couldn't leave such a beautiful coat on the rack.

$30 shipped CONUS, because of the holes.

Tagged 42R; fits trim and a bit on the short side.
Measurements:
Chest: 45
Shoulders: 19.5
Length: 30
SLeeves: 24 + 1 to let down

DSCF7188.jpg

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Next: 2 pairs of size 38 Zegna jeans/5-pocket casual pants. You can take both for $50 shipped.

4. Zegna Sport white denim jeans. 100% cotton. Like new condition.

$30 shipped CONUS

Measurements:
Waist: 38
Rise: 12
Thigh: 13.5
Knee: 10.25
Cuff: 9.25
Inseam: 29.5

DSCF7235.jpg

5. Ermenegildo Zegna brown linen/ramie blend summer weight jeans. Like new condition.

$30 shipped CONUS

Measurements:
Waist:38.5
Rise: 12
Thigh: 13
Knee 10.5
Cuff 9
Inseam: 30.25

DSCF7239.jpg

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
The last bunch of items is a lot of NWOT Brooks Brothers items. I picked these items up from the local charity shop where our BB store donates its items that have been marked out of stock for whatever reason. The tags have been cut to prevent returns, and they could be slightly irregular, but none of them have any flaws I've been able to find.

6. BB Brookscool poplin suit, tagged 36S. Brookscool poplin is a blend of cotton and some space-age polyester, but it really does work at keeping you cool. Half lined for greater coolness. Don't mind the wrinkles, they're just from the thrift store rack and will come out with a pressing. Pants are not pictured, but they have double reverse pleats and cuffs.

$50 shipped CONUS.

Measurements:
Chest: 20.5
Shoulders: 18
Length: 28.5
Sleeves: 22.75 +2 to let down
Pants waist: 31 + 1 to let out
Inseam: 28 + 1 to let down

DSCF7224.jpg

7. BB Makers traditional fit 100% Supima cotton oxford cloth button-down shirt. The classic trad shirt in a blue university stripe.

$20 shipped CONUS.

Measurements:
Collar: 16 (note this should fit a 15.5 neck, accounting for breathing space and shrinkage)
Sleeves: 35
Pit to pit: 26

8. BB Hudson relaxed-fit chinos. British Khaki color. Plain front, no cuffs.

$20 shipped CONUS

Tagged 36x34, and measures true to size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg