Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ORIGINAL 1930s Grizzly Jacket FOR SALE

thecardigankid

One of the Regulars
I have for sale an original 1930s Grizzly Jacket. It was produced by a company by the name of "Nelson" needs a few repairs, the most serious being a small hole on the right sleeve and the zipper. I would place it around a size 36/38. This jacket is still in wearable shape just needs a few minor repairs. I'm listing the flaws below:
The zipper will need to be replaced
The Body lining and the Sleeve lining has come unstitched, easy repair, lining fabric still sound
There is a small hole in the leather of the right arm
The Belt buckle has been replaced, and will need a new rollerbuckle on it (the buckle on it currently is no where near correct for it)
One of the belt loops in the front stitching has come loose and needs to be replaced.
The clothing tags are a little loose and needs to be restitched on.

The jacket is in great easily repairable condition. I am offering it here first for $950 or best offer.

I am also willing to trade it for a Army Air Corps B-3 or Army Air Corps A-2 (original or reproduction preferably reproduction) size 50 or any of the following Army Air Corps Items:
A-8 Oxygen Mask
Mae West
Crusher Cap (original, actual crusher cap) size 7 3/8
A-10 Gloves
B-2 Cap (size 7 3/8)
A-3 Parachute Harness and Backpad

Like I said it is a nice jacket just needs a few repairs, I'm asking $950 or best offer, or stuff in trade, or it goes on EBAY. And yes I do international shipping.

I think that is a very fair price. I have attached some pictures.

A little history on the jacket. I bought it from a friend who had found it in his uncles footlocker, his uncle was a Marine Aviator during WW2, and I picked it up with the footlocker grouping.
zipper.jpg

tag.jpg

snapclosure.jpg

sleevelining.jpg

Hole.jpg

beltloop.jpg

frontofjacket.jpg

backofthejacket.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member